Frontiers are on the lookout for a part-time Sales Advisor to join our growing team. The role will require you to be hands-on with the ability to multi-task across the day-to-day retail operations.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, highly-motivated and customer-oriented, focussed on driving sales and ensuring that customers have a great shopping experience. You’re also a positive, friendly person with a keen sense of style.
Sales Advisor – Job Description
Type of Position: Permanent
Location: 16B Stafford Street, Edinburgh
Hours: Part-time (22 to 26 hours per week) with flexibility for holiday cover and some weekends.
- Driving sales
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Assisting with operational tasks and daily housekeeping
- Creating an environment that aligns with Frontiers’ aesthetics
- Assisting with online sales, distribution and basic maintenance (experience preferred, however training will be given)
- Assisting with social media and online activities
- Assisting with shop related events
- Proven experience working as a sales advisor
- Energetic and confident personality, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Good time management, high level of ownership and self-awareness
- Flexibility to increase hours during seasonal and holiday cover periods
To Apply – Please send a cover letter telling us why you think you would be great for the role, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or, pop in and say hi.