Apollo Sunglasses - Havana with Grey Lens
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.9 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
The sharp rectangular frames are crafted by hand from organic- and biodegradable acetate, while the Japanese stainless steel hinges and coated screws ensure premium quality for lifelong wear. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel rivet hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Double vertical rivets on temples
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
The making of our Havana acetate is truly an artisanal process. First, we make small colored pellets of various hues of yellow, brown and orange by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The colored acetate pellets are then mixed and stirred by hand to achieve our speckled Havana pattern, thus making the pattern on every frame unique - no two pairs alike.
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.