Apollo Sunglasses - Black with Green Lens
- Free Next Day delivery on all UK orders £150+
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
The sharp rectangular frames are crafted by hand from organic- and biodegradable acetate, while the Japanese stainless steel hinges and coated screws ensure premium quality for lifelong wear. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel rivet hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Double vertical rivets on temples
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
Black. The essence of timelessness. We make our Black colourway by mixing black ink with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. Cellulose is the most common organic compound on planet earth. We use cotton and wood pulp due to their inherently high percentages of cellulose, and their small carbon footprint as compared to similar synthetic fibres. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources.
Aviator pilots of the 1930s are often credited with making green lenses popular, choosing to wear them due to their ability to work in both sunny and low-light environments while reducing glare and brightening shadows. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.