Barstow Sunglasses - Crystal with Grey Lens
- Free Next Day delivery on all UK orders £150+
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
A staple in the Monokel Eyewear catalog, the Barstow presents a classic approach with its rounded lenses and slender arms. Details like the keyhole bridge highlights the quality craftsmanship, polished to perfection.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Keyhole nosebridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.
The Crystal colourway offers a transparent style for optimal versatility, allowing the lenses and shape to take centre stage. The crystal clear surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by us and a team of technicians.