Cleo Sunglasses - B&W Havana with Grey Lens
- Free Next Day delivery on all UK orders £150+
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
The Cleo presents a subtle sophistication that transcends seasonal trends for a truly timeless style. Like all our frames, the Cleo is crafted by hand using environmentally-responsible materials and practices.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
The making of our Black/White Havana acetate is truly an artisanal process. First, we make small colored pellets of various hues of bone, dark brown and black by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The colored acetate pellets are then mixed and stirred by hand to achieve our speckled Havana pattern, thus making the pattern on every frame unique - no two pairs alike.
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.