Lambskin Suede Handsewn Gloves - Cork
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Extended Returns - until Mon 8th Jan
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.9 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
A light, warm, women’s glove in the softest lambskin suede, this timeless design is cut and sewn by hand in Hestra’s glove cutting workshop in Hungary. The glove has points on the palm and the cuff can be folded down to show more or less of the fluffy side. High-quality materials and skilled craftsmanship produce a glove with an incredible fit and feel, perfectly warming for colder days in winter.
- Handsewn women’s glove in lambskin suede.
- Light and warming for cold winter days.
- Cut by glove cutters using traditional methods.
- Exclusive Italian lambskin suede with a soft, fluffy inside.
- Decorative points on backhand.
- Mid-length cuff that folds down.
Measure the circumference of your hand with a tape measure or a string and a ruler. The size guides are based on average hand dimensions. The sizes should therefore only be seen as a recommendation.
- 6.5 - 165mm
- 7 - 178mm
- 7.5 - 191mm