Nordic Fairisle Jumper - Blk/Camel/Grey
- Free Next Day delivery on all UK orders £150+
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
This super soft, 100% extra fine lambswool, nordic inspired, fairisle jumper is a classic black with camel and neutral tones. The cuff has a mini pattern detail on it too.
The subtle sandstone and shell grey colour palette was inspired by the pebble beaches of Suffolk. It’s a flattering colourway that is both smart and yet easy too. It will work brilliantly with those wardrobe staples such as camel coats and macs and anything taupe, black or grey.Sizes as follows:
- Small = chest 51 cms measured flat front only and 102 cms full circumference / length 56 cms
- Medium = chest 54 cms measured flat front only and 108 cms full circumference / length 60 cms
- Large = chest 58 cms measured flat front only and 116 cms full circumference / length 62 cms
The jumper is so soft and the yarn is of such great quality because it is spun and dyed in Scotland using water from the local Loch Leven which is known for its purity and softness, this water is then cleaned and returned ensuring the precious [wildlife brown salmon and pink-footed geese ] are preserved in this beautiful RSPB nature reserve.
The yarn goes to the nearby small family run Mill that knits the sweaters one at time and hand finishes them, using traditional Scottish skills and patterns reinterpreted with our modern design and zero waste sustainable approach.
This attention to detail and time honoured craftsmanship will ensure the sweater lasts a lifetime and hopefully will be loved, kept and passed on like an heirloom.