Polly Sunglasses - Cola with Brown Lens
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.8 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
Timeless design with contemporary undertones. The Polly pairs soft oval frames with wide temples. Ideal for most face shapes and sizes. Crafted by hand using environmentally-responsible materials and practices.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
We make the rich brown Cola colourway by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The crystal clear polished surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by us and our team of technicians.
The red hue in brown lenses improve depth perception and enhances contrast. This lens is a category 1, meaning it is not ideal in very sunny conditions, but great in overcast or even to give your eyes a bit of extra support indoors. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.