Polly Sunglasses - Amber with Grey Lens
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.8 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
Timeless design with contemporary undertones. The Polly pairs soft oval frames with wide temples. Ideal for most face shapes and sizes. Crafted by hand using environmentally-responsible materials and practices.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
The Amber colourway offers timeless style to wear for years to come - another way Monokel like to lessen the need for overconsumption.The Amber colourway is made by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The soft speckled pattern is made by stirring small pellets of various hues of orange, yellow and red, thus making the pattern on every frame unique - no two pairs alike.
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.