Shiro Sunglasses - Amber with Grey Lens
- Free Next Day delivery on all UK orders £150+
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
Softly rounded lenses meet thick frames in the Shiro model. Simple in style, yet full of personality. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision C39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-covered hinge screws
Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth, and box for storage
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.
The Amber colourway offers timeless style to wear for years to come - another way Monokel like to lessen the need for overconsumption. They make The Amber colourway by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The soft speckled pattern is made by stirring small pellets of various hues of orange, yellow and red, thus making the pattern on every frame unique - no two pairs alike.