Shiro Sunglasses - Black with Grey Lens
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.8 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
Softly rounded lenses meet thick frames in the Shiro model. Simple in style, yet full of personality. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision C39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-covered hinge screws
Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth, and box for storage
Grey lenses are known for their classic style and versatility. They’re great for reducing glare on both sunny and cloudy days, while also providing anti-fatigue benefits. Grey lenses have the added benefit of allowing true color perception - showing the color of objects in their purest form. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.
Black. The essence of timelessness. Monokel make their Black colourway by mixing black ink with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. Cellulose is the most common organic compound on planet earth. They use cotton and wood pulp due to their inherently high percentages of cellulose, and their small carbon footprint as compared to similar synthetic fibres. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources.