In order to keep our customers and staff safe whilst shopping within our stores, we will be adhering to the following government guidelines.
- We ask you to maintain to the 2m social distancing rule.
- We kindly ask you not to enter the store if you feel unwell.
- We will be restricting customers in store to only 4 at any one time.
- We are offering private shopping appointments – click here to book.
- We ask you to use the hand-sanitiser on entry. Optional gloves and face masks are also available.
- We will only be accepting card payments at this time. Our contactless limit has now been increased to £45. We will be sanitising our card machine after every transaction.
- Throughout this period, we are offering a strict 5 day returns policy in the event of you not trying on the garments in-store before purchasing.
- Our changing rooms will remain open, however please be mindful when trying on clothes. Any unpurchased items will be removed from the shop floor to be steamed and quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours. We will also sanitise the changing room after every use.