Hey – do you fancy coming to work for us motley lot at Frontiers? We are in search for another member of our team to work in the women’s store part-time (12-16 hours p/w). It is a cracker of a role but what would you be doing?
- The main bulk of the role is sales and making sure everyone leaves having had a great Frontiers experience.
- We are a pretty relaxed shop and don’t do hard sales but nonetheless, the gift of the gab is essential.
- You have to be able to strike up conversation naturally, be engaging, inquisitive and have a sense of humour.
- You have to be able to juggle tasks (and juggling balls would also be a bonus), prioritise and communicate like a queen to both customers and the team.
- You have to have lots of energy (standing on your feet all day requires a bit of stamina), be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the brands we stock.
- You have to have a creative mind and eye, keeping on top of shop aesthetics and maintaining merchandising.
- You have to be diligent in processing deliveries and assist with shipping orders from the website.
- You have to have some technical abilities being able to use the EPOS system, contribute to social media content and assist with basic website maintenance.
- You have to be a team player and contribute to housekeeping tasks.
So, what is to lose? Come and be apart of the Frontiers family.
For more information and how to apply, please see the Job Description below.
Sales Assistant – Job Description
Type of Position: Permanent
Location: 16B Stafford Street, Edinburgh
Hours: Part-time (12 to 16 hours per week) with flexibility for holiday cover and some weekends.
Frontiers are on the lookout for a part-time Sales Assistant to join our growing team in Edinburgh. The role will require you to be hands-on and straddle many different tasks across the retail operations. Hence, we are looking for someone responsible and reliable: enthusiastic, motivated and willing to take their own initiative.
- Driving sales
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with operational tasks and housekeeping
- Creating an environment that aligns with Frontiers aesthetics
- Assisting with social media and online activities
- Assisting with shop related events
Sales and Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a loyal client base
- Communicating the Frontiers aesthetic
- Monitoring all details of sales, including stock levels
- Understanding of EPOS system
- Ensuring all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills both with clients and team
- Ability to process deliveries from drop-off to the shop floor
- Ensures the selling floor is maintained and reflecting the correct visual image
- Communicates inventory needs and doing stock-takes
- Ability to process online orders and use online programmes to facilitate this
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years customer facing experience. Retail experience is desired but not essential.
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with strong work ethic
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, high level of ownership and self-awareness
To Apply – Please send a cover letter telling us why you think you would be great for the role, including your favourite thing about the store. Along with your CV to email@example.com or pop in and say hi.