Ikoni Trail Trainers - Barley Blue/Horizon Blue
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.9 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
The women's KARHU Ikoni Trail 1.0 is ready to tackle any off-road adventure. This all-new trail running shoe from KARHU is designed with a slightly higher forefoot volume to promote toe splay and provide lasting comfort on long trail runs. The Ikoni Trail features plush AeroFoam Trail cushioning and a 5mm heel-toe offset for protection underfoot without sacrificing ground feel. The unique Ascending Fulcrum cradles the foot and propels you forward for an efficient ride on the flats and when running up and downhill. Wherever your adventure takes you, the KARHU Ikoni Trail delivers comfort, protection, and sisu.
The Ikoni Trail is built from a growing database of over 3 million 3D foot scans taken from runners. Like all shoes in the KARHU collection, the Ikoni Trail is created by the runner, for the runner.
- Asymmetrical Forefoot Lace for adjustments on the fly
- Ascending Fulcrum for a smooth, efficient ride that cradles and propels the foot when climbing and descending
- Integrated Toe Bumper for protection from roots and rocks
- Specialized M-lugs & T-lugs for superior grip on the uphill, downhill, wet, and dry
- AeroFoam Trail for durability, comfort, and rugged two-piece construction
- Midfoot Snag Strap for keeping laces tied and free from catching
- M-lock lacing to secure the midfoot
- Pack Loop for easy stow and carry
- Weight US8: 301g
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5mm
UK sizing. This style fits true to size.