Polly Sunglasses - Grey with Orange Lens
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.9 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
Timeless design with contemporary undertones. The Polly pairs soft oval frames with wide temples. Ideal for most face shapes and sizes. Crafted by hand using environmentally-responsible materials and practices.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV-protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
Monokel make their Grey colourway by mixing a tiny bit of black ink with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The crystal clear polished surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by their team of technicians.
Orange, pink and red lenses enhance contrast and visual depth, especially against green landscapes and blue skies. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.