Fancy Multi Rosary with Craved Green Onyx Leaf Necklace
- For sizing advice click on the Chat icon below
- Extended Returns - until Mon 8th Jan
- Free delivery on all UK orders £150+
- 4.9 Stars on Trustpilot - We're Rated Excellent!
- UK VAT removed at checkout for non-UK orders
- Carved Leaf Green Onyx Pendant on Fancy rosary chain
- The rosary measures 42cm with 3 cm extender, 22ct gold plated copper
- A simple classic for everyday or dress-up
- The leaf Measures 1.3cm X 1cm, 22ct gold-plated copper
- Hand-carved leaf on a Rosary chain with ruby, emerald and sapphire
- The Rosary collection
Green Onyx can aid abundance, growth, renewal, endurance, balance, dependence and friendship. It can be used for relaxation and stimulating creativity.
From ancient times, the Ruby signified power and vitality. It has been called "the king of gemstones." It may impart a sense of bliss, as well as encourage a desire for life, and it will aid you by helping you to recharge your energy levels.
Sapphire has long symbolised truth, sincerity and faithfulness. It is also the birthstone for September, the month when the most babies are born.
Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit.
Copper is known as the lucky metal, as well as the healing metal. It is the conductor of the spiritualist's belief system. It conducts spiritual energy back and forth between individuals, crystals, auras, the mind and the spirit world. Any stone with Copper, in or around it, is said to have enhanced properties.